Agency-Wide Program Descriptions
- Agency Brochure A Description of all programs & services provided by Hale Na`au Pono.
- Organizational Chart - Agency Wide
- Substance Abuse Treatment A program for persons with alcohol or substance dependence.
- Access To Recovery A program for persons with alcohol or substance dependence, funded by the Hawaii Dept. of Health, Alcohol and Drug Abuse Division.
- Voyage To Recovery An Illness Management and Recovery (IMR) curriculum to help one understand mental illness.
Child & Adolescent Programs
- Medicaid Waiver Services For The Developmentally Disabled / Intellectually Disabled
- Transitional Foster Homes (Formerly Therapeutic Foster Homes)
Family & Community Programs